David Shaw, Principal
Linda Jackson, Associate Principal
4/4 - PTO Meeting, 6:00 p.m.
4/6 & 4/7 - Musical
Spring Fling Dances
5th Grade: Wednesday April 26th (2:45 pm-4:15 pm)
6th Grade: Thursday April 27th (2:45 pm-4:15 pm)
7th Grade: Thursday April 27th (6:00-8:00 pm)
- If you have already handed in money and a permission slip for the St. Patrick’s Dances, we will keep it and honor that for the upcoming dances.
- If you are not able to attend the revised dates/times, please call the RRMS Main Office (315-218-3300) and provide your information and we will refund your money.
- If you want to attend the new dances and have not already handed in money and a permission slip, new permission slips will be distributed and collection dates will take place April 11-13th only!
Roxboro Road Middle School
Drama Club Presents
By Bryan Starchman
Directed by Danielle Rausa
Set Design, Costume and Visual
Gina and Marcus Manz, Jenn and Dan Chappell,
Susan Kilpatrick, Karen Mousaw, and Danielle Manning.
April 6th and 7th at 7:00 p.m.
Special Matinee April 8th at 1:00 p.m. for RRMS
Drama Club sponsored Dollars for Scholars Performing Arts Scholarship in honor of Catherine Cifaratta-Brayton
Tickets are $3.00 at the door. FCCLA will be sponsoring intermission refreshments and flowers!
CAST A Thursday Evening:
Morgan Manning -daughter
Za’Kari Dickerson- Grandpa
Geneveve Costigan- Grandma
Samantha Solusky- clown
CAST B Friday and Saturday Matinee:
Abigail Kilpatrick -Mom
Robert Bateman -Dad
Maddy Mantz -daughter
Mikey Mousaw -son
Troy Ferguson -Grandpa
Shahra Shwani -Grandma
Isabella Dixon -clown
Ally Horth, Taylor McGlocklin, Alyssa Kimber, Sophia Metras
Stage Crew Manager: Marianna Morgan
Assistant Stage Crew Manager: Brianna Trent
Sound Engineer - Riley Chappell
Assistant Sound Engineer- Derek Phelps
Make-up- Tynesha Jones
Stage Crew: Cha’Nya Jones
Lights: Andrea Manwell
6TH GRADE ENSEMBLE:
Natalie Aviles, Olivia Marra, Riley Reitz, Victoria Dart, Alexandria Goike, Sophia LoVetere, Shaylyn Papineau, Makayla Price,
Maisey Wasulko, Cella Wood, Justice Johnson, Daniel Darling, Izzabella Muller, Megan Miles,
Hayden Smith, Diana Surgue
5TH GRADE ENSEMBLE:
Alex Auslander, Jasmine Ayre, Braedyn Baitsell, Erika Bigness, Isabella Borte, Amanda Bryan, Alexis Cooper, Kaley Coughenour, Lillian Dixon, Eric Donofrio, Gianna Elemos, Annalisa Emmi, Hannah Forsyth, Corynn Frysinger, Madison Gridley,
Adrianna Henderson, Caroline Henry, Gabby Hoffman, Johnny Lisi, Helaina Morgan, Cole Nickel, Marlisa Perez,
Xiomara Rivera, Rachel Rowe, Logan Ryan, Abagail Schirm, Savannah Skinner, Tristan Surgrue,
Alana Tamayo, Aaron Tarquinio, Hannah Trichilo, Elaina Vadala, Tailah Whalen
April Lynx Newsletter
MORNING DROP OFF PROCEDURE
In an effort to keep our students safe as they are dropped off in the morning, an area has been striped in the upper lot for parents to safely drop off students to walk to the crosswalk and to the school. Please pull ahead to drop your child off.
The security guard will be assisting with the drop off in the upper lot.
PARKING LOT SAFETY CONCERN FOR WALKERS
Parents of walkers, please instruct your child to NOT walk or cut through the parking lots, but to use the sidewalks when walking to and from school.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our school safe!
Any questions or concerns, please contact David Shaw, Principal, at 218-3302.
RRMS has implemented some proactive steps to ensure the safety of all of our students, staff, families, and visitors. The front doors to the school will now be locked all day until 4:00 p.m. From 4:00-4:15, the doors will remain unlocked for extra-curricular activities.
To help make this procedure a success, please review the steps listed below:
- Push the button on the wall to the right of the front door and the School Security Guard will buzz you in.
- Use the 2nd door that is marked, “Enter this Door.”
- After entering, report immediately to the School Security Guard’s desk with your ID to be scanned.
- The School Security Guard will issue a visitor pass and direct you to the correct location.
- If you will be picking up your student on a regular or daily basis, fill out the After School Student Daily Pickup Form (see below) and return to the Attendance Office.
- These students are picked up at the end of the day from Dining Room A.
The Administrative Team would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding with this new procedure. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at (315) 218-3300.
Student Pick Up Form
During the school year, your son or daughter may have the opportunity to have his/her photo taken, video image and voice recorded, and/or art and written work published in connection with a school district activity or program. Your child’s photo (image,) school work and/or name may be published in local newspapers, posted (displayed) on the district’s Internet site, or used by the requesting organization (local TV or print media) for their programming, i.e., backup and their news stories.
If you DO NOT want your child’s picture, name or schoolwork to be used in newspaper articles, video, and/or district publications, including our district’s website, please inform your school principal in writing.
In an effort to save dollars on printing and mailing costs, the RRMS LYNX Newsletter is available only as an electronic publication via this website and e-mail.